Do you want to work on challenging, thought-provoking and truly interesting projects? An exciting role exists in Brisbane for someone to join our organisation in a mid-senior role. Hydrobiology is one of the world’s leading aquatic professional services companies, delivering iconic projects across the globe. We are respected and trusted to undertake aquatic ecosystem consulting at the local, state, federal and international level. This is an opportunity for you to consolidate and expand your career across those regions. You will have:
- A technical background in aquatic ecology
- Ability to identify interdisciplinary opportunities and avenues for company growth
- An understanding of the consulting business model and the drivers of successful project delivery
- Solid grounding in experimental design and ecological statistics
- Ability to produce high quality technical reports or publications that are clear and concise, yet pitched at a non-expert audience
- A desire to lead projects and support other technical staff
- At least 5 years’ experience, with at least 3 years in a relevant consulting role
- Be willing to travel for field work.
We are currently looking to capitalise on our solid reputation and workbook through the addition of this position to our Brisbane office, working across the group. It is expected that the successful candidate over time will be able to develop the position to become part of our senior leadership team.
Hydrobiology was established 20 years ago. We are a stable, well-regarded specialist consultancy with offices in Brisbane, Perth, Port Moresby, Singapore and Brazil. The company is well positioned and currently in a growth phase across the group.
To apply, please forward to Amanda.Sillman@hydrobiology.biz:
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s skills, experiences and abilities. Contact Amanda if you have any queries about the position (Amanda.Sillman@hydrobiology.biz).
Applications close on 10 August 2020.