Did you know?
- Since 2002, Hydrobiology staff have worked on the ground in over 20 countries around the world!
- We’ve contributed to projects in even more countries
- These projects span temperate to tropical environments, in marine and freshwater systems
- Some staff have even undertaken field work in Antarctica and the Arctic in previous roles
- Our staff hail from 4 continents (no one comes from Antarctica!)
Exporting Australian knowledge and talent is a key component of our success at Hydrobiology, and we are proud that our work has contributed to securing better environmental outcomes for our clients.
Pictured in the post are some of our team accepting the Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards finalist position in October 2018